Powerful colours. Fast Application. PVC-Free.
Suitable for both indoors and outdoors, the SP 1504 Easy Apply™ can be used for many applications, including customised designs for private vehicles and branded fleet wrapping.
SP 1504 Easy Apply™ is part of the Sustainable Print portfolio, designed to provide a more sustainable alternative to PVC products. Being free of chlorine, phthalates or other halogens, it reduces volatile organic compounds (VOC). It provides an easy to apply solution for end users looking to take a step towards becoming more sustainable without sacrificing performance. To enhance the colour of your graphics, as well as to protect images, it is recommended to overlaminate with a clear PVC-Free overlaminate such as the DOL 6460 Gloss.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Superb 3D conformability for demanding vehicle and fleet wrapping projects
- Air egress technology helps eliminate wrinkles and bubbles
- Outstanding and consistent nimage quality on a wide range of printers using (eco-) solvent, latex or UV inks
- Easy repositioning due to Easy Apply™ technology and a low initial tack
- Excellent outdoor durability, up to 10 years unprinted and 6 years printed*
- Covered by ICS Performance Guarantee for end-user peace of mind
- Sustainable - PVC-free material
- Partial and full wraps on commercial fleet
- Partial and full wraps on private vehicles
- Interior & exterior signs