Welcome to our web site. If you don't see the answer you need, contact us on 00353 1 409 8000 or email email@example.com
Q1. What type of products does Material Solutions sell?
We operate under the name Material Solutions and you could break down our product portfolio like this.
- Print & Graphics - digital printing materials like digital vinyls and laminates, vehicle wraps, plotter sign vinyls, digital ink supplies, signage boards and workshop tools
- Industrial Plastics - clear and colour sheet plastics used across industrial applications, roof construction, DIY, Fit-outs and Commercial cladding projects.
- Interior Design - a range of self adhesive printable and textured vinyls that can transform walls, windows and other slightly curved or flat surfaces.
Q2. Do you sell to Trade or to Public?
We sell to both. Our Trade customers include lots of Print and Sign workshops, Industrial printers and other B2B companies. Our Public customers (B2C) include peope who buy sheeting used for interiors, garden roofing projects and lots more.
Q3. Do you sell outside of Ireland?
No, just selling to customers in Ireland, including Northern ireland at this time.
Q4. Do you have a showroom?
Yes, now that we have moved out of Covid restrictions, you are welcome to contact us on 01 409 8000 and arrange a time to call in and learn more about our products.
Q5. Do I need an account or can I buy products on this web site right now?
- If you have never transacted with us before, you can register online as a GUEST and begin buying today! You will use your credit card to pay for your online orders.
- If you have have purchased from us before on a cash or card only basis, you can request a COD login code. This will give you access to a dashboard where you will see your previous transactions, invoices and orders and you will be able to re-order or place a new order and pay with your card each time.
- If you make regular transactions with us on account and have agreed terms to settle your account every 30 days or so, you can request a CREDIT login code. This will give you access to a dashboard where you will see your previous transactions, invoices and orders and you will be able to re-order or place a new order, without the need to enter credit card details each time.