PALGARD offers all the performance features of the PALSUN polycarbonate sheets including high impact resistance and excellent UV protection.
In addition, PALGARD also features an advanced surface coating that provides superior abrasion and chemical resistance, which means that it remains pristine in applications with high levels of wear and tear such as architectural glazing, public space installations, manufacturing environments, highway sound barriers and more.
PALGARD is also ideal for protective shielding or safety polycarbonate glazing for machinery, exhibits or displays; and can be used in vehicular glazing, for example in side or rear windows and windshields on ATVs, golf carts or other vehicles. PALGARD can also be used for glass-laminated ballistic applications.
- Abrasion resistant on one or both sides
- Resistant to vandalism
- Resistant to scratches and chemicals
- Impact resistant and virtually unbreakable
- Available in clear with up to 90% light transmission or in a variety of tints (custom tints available with a minimum order quantity)
- Offers superb acoustic insulation
- Protected against UV degradation and provides better UV protection than sunscreen lotions
- Easy to mount and install
- Safety glazing
- Security and ballistic resistant glazing
- Anti-vandalism glazing
- Prison windows
- Acoustic barriers
- Protective guards and shielding for equipment, manufacturing spaces, and public spaces
- Transportation shelter glazing such as bus stops
- Protective shields for police or security forces
- Protective helmet visors
Care and Maintenance