ACP Sheets from bsmart
Aluminium composite sheets, also known as ACP sheets or ACM sheets, are a type of building material that consists of two thin aluminium sheets bonded to a core made of polyethene or a similar plastic material. The aluminium sheets provide the material with its characteristic strength and durability, while the plastic core provides insulation and helps to keep the material lightweight. Aluminium composite sheets are used in various construction applications, including cladding, roofing, and partitions.
Our new bsmart Light is the latest generation of aluminium composite panels, comprising two aluminium cover layers and a fireproof foamed plastic core. It is a lightweight, flexible yet extremely flat surface, ideal for UV printing, advertising sign and decoration markets.
- Easy-peel film: bsmart light easy-peel film provides excellent protection and is deemed to be removed easily and smoothly, leaving no stop-line/ glue on the surface.
- Easy fabrication: bsmart light is strong but flexible and it can be easily routed, cut, bent, folded, or installed.
- Cost-effective: bsmart light has a lower ratio and a better performance of plastic core material.
- Multiple applications: bsmart light is suitable for UV printing, display, sign making, exhibition design and interior decoration.
bsmart APC Application Ideas:
- Signage and Advertising
- Interior design and decoration
- Exterior design and decoration
- Interior and exterior walls
- Column covers and beam wraps
- Ceilings and soffits
- Window and door panels
- Elevator interiors
Aluminium composite sheets are also used in signage and advertising, such as billboards and building murals, due to their durability and ability to be printed on. They are also used in interior design and exterior design and decoration and for various architectural purposes like column covers, beam wraps, ceilings, soffits, window and door panels, and elevator interiors.
Description: Aluminium Composite sheet
Core: Black Polyethylene (PE)
Fire Rating Certificate