Corriboard at a Glance
Corriboard, also known as corrugated plastic sheet (fluted polypropylene), comprises a twin-wall structure. It is composed of two layers of flat plastic, known as flutes, separated by a wavy layer of plastic called a corrugate. The twin-wall structure of Corriboard gives it several advantages over traditional materials such as cardboard or wood. For one, it is much stronger and more durable than those materials, making it ideal for use in applications where a lot of wear and tear is expected. Additionally, the twin-wall structure provides the following:
- A layer of insulation.
- Making Corriboard a good choice for use in construction.
- Other applications where insulation is needed.
The sheet can be directly printed or used as a base for placing decals or adhesive vinyl. Lightweight and cheap, the 2.0mm sheet is often used as a floor covering during renovation, painting or upgrade work. It can be easily cut with a Stanley blade. The twin-wall structure also makes Corriboard lightweight and easy to cut and shape, making it ideal for use in various applications. Corriboard is also water-resistant, making it suitable for use in outdoor and damp environments. Overall, the twin-wall structure of Corriboard provides a balance of strength, durability, insulation, and weight that makes it a versatile and cost-effective option for a wide range of applications.
- Signage: Corriboard is often used for making signs, posters, and banners for indoor and outdoor use.
- Floor and wall protection;
- Retail: POS Displays, POS boards, boxes and POS stands
- Displays: Corriboard sheets can be used to make displays for trade shows, events, and retail environments (POS Displays, POS Stands).
- Packaging: Corriboard can be used to make boxes and other forms of packaging for products.
- Construction: Corriboard is used in temporary partitioning and hoardings in construction sites.
- Agriculture: Corriboard is also used in agriculture to protect crops from frost or sun damage.
- Advertising: Corriboard is used to make billboards and other outdoor advertising.
- Art: Corriboard is also used in art and craft projects as a base for painting or mounting other materials.
- DIY: Corriboard is a versatile material for various DIY projects, such as making costumes, props, and decorations.
In higher thicknesses, this sheet is commonly used as election posters and other temporary signage.
Other names: Corriplast, Corrieboard
Sheet size: 1524 x 3050 mm (5ft x 4ft)
Type: H flute structure
- Cost effective
- Scratch resistant
- 100% Recyclable