PVC Foam FOAMALITE® Regrind Black 5mm 1560 x 3050mm
FOAMALITE® Regrind Black 5mm 1560 x 3050mm is a versatile and durable material that is perfect for a wide range of applications, including displays (POS/POP), signage and lettering, shop design and fitting, window decorations, partitions, cladding, and exhibition design. As the colouring is uniform throughout the rigid foam sheet, it offers optimum colour consistency and guarantees the same colour is seen from different angles.
This product is made from a high-quality, regrind material resistant to chemicals and normally inflammable (fire-rated). It is also fully recyclable, making it an environmentally-friendly choice.
With an extensive colour range, FOAMALITE® can be tailored to meet your specific needs and requirements. So this product is an excellent choice whether you want to create eye-catching displays, add a modern touch to your shop design, or develop functional partitions and cladding.
- Merchandising displays
- POS/POP applications
- Signage | Lettering
- Shop design | Shop fitting | Shop window decorations
- Partitions | Decorative Wall Cladding
- Exhibition design and stands
- Creative work
- Uniform solid-coloured material
- Maximum colour consistency throughout the entire sheet
- Recommended for interior applications or seasonal exterior use (6-month duration)
- Impervious to moisture
- Extensive colour range
- Normally inflammable (fire‑rated)
- Chemical resistance
- A simple, mechanical processing using standard tools for processing wood and plastics is possible.
- The fire behavior is according to: DIN EN 13501-1: C - s3, d0 (3 – 10 mm).