PVC Foam Board Sheet PALIGHT® Grey 5mm 1220 x 2440mm
PALIGHT is a lightweight, versatile, flexible, and durable foamed PVC sheet ideal for advertising and construction. PALIGHT exhibited the whitest available surface and was successfully tested by most digital flatbed printer manufacturers. Printers and advertisers benefit from its constantly smooth and bright surface for producing high-quality displays. PALIGHT is easily handled, cut and fabricated using conventional tools and equipment and can be printed, painted or laminated.
PALIGHT® Grey PVC Foam Board Sheet Features
- Bright white, smooth and uniform surface
- Tested and approved for digital printing
- Same thickness at a lower cost
- Good ink adhesion and print quality
- Sound insulation, lower heat transmission
- Good flammability: self-extinguishing
- Half the weight of solid PVC sheets
- Easily worked with conventional tools, prints and paints
- Good mechanical properties
- Can be easily bonded, nailed and bolted
- High chemical resistance
- Low water absorption
- Meet various international standards
PALIGHT® Grey PVC Foam Board Sheet Application Ideas
Signs, displays, interior decoration, exhibition graphics, cladding etc. Construction
Models, partitions, wall cladding, interior decoration, air conditioning ducts, etc..
Control cabinets and panels, structures for corrosive environments, ducts, etc.
PALIGHT’s flat, consistent surface makes it ideal for screen printing. In addition, it is suitable for use with aqueous and solvent-based inks. PALIGHT’s sheet surface has low absorption giving excellent ink yield.
PALIGHT was approved by major digital flatbed printer manufacturers and is suitable for use with digital inks and UV curing. All 1-10mm white PALIGHT sheets have a bright and smooth surface for true colour interpretation.